Monday, November 17, 2008

Jenkins the Cat and Caits terrific Job!



Well to start off Cait did a fabulous job at Sections. Here relay team placed 5th in the Section. Cait kept her same times in Backstroke and IM. She placed 13th in the 4A sections. This is a huge group and we are so proud. Cait is in 10th grade and is setting her goals high for sections next year.
The other big news is the new little kitty we received. My sisters neighbors found this cutie under there stairs and were unable to keep it. My sister called me and asked if I could take him. So on a 24 hour trail we realized he is perfect for our family. Garet who kisses NO one says I love you kitty and fills him with kisses. We named him Jenkins. Jenkins has terrible gas so please pray this problem fixes itself with proper food.
Lastly, please pray my little bro gets the job he interviewed for today. It would be close to our home, so we could see his family more often.

No comments: