Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last Post

SO for supper we tried out the Pumpkin french toast. Honestly, even though its under 5.00 its kinda bland. If you do make it use whipped topping instead of syrup.

On another note, I have decided not to shave my legs until I get back to my preGaret weight. Hopefully this will be before summer or my girls will just die of embarassement. I am currently at 127.2 lbs, I need to get down to 112lbs. I really need to do this for my own self esteem and for my health before it gets out of control. Wish me luck and if you know any good secrets on healthy food that taste good let me know. We are really good eaters so Im not worried about that part. It's more of getting my lazies into the gym in the morning and staying there for 1-2 hours. As many of you know this last summer I ran a marathon. Last year I ran two Half marathons. By the end of June I was running 15miles at 9-9:15 a mile. So since then I have gotten the lazies and I feel I am starting all over. UGH! Even while preparing to run 26.2 miles I still didn't lose any weight so I know I have a tough road ahead of me but once its off I know I can maintain. Wish me luck please and if you pray Please pray for me

One last thing, Facebook. I joined today and it was amazing, I had no idea how many people were on facebook. I really don't feel like starting over on my life history or the books and movies I like so all pass on that part of it but I do enjoy reading messages on my fake Wall. No graffitti is on this wall I found out. The only bad part is everyone can read what you write. I wrote my SIL a silly message after realizing everyone could read it. I had to delete immediatly and now I feel awful that someone might have read it. Maybe all just stick with the blogging and regular email and phone calls.

Please pray for Cait tommorow Thursday. She will be going to sections for swimming. If you know anything about sections this is a huge HUGE deal. She works every year at qualifying and this year she is in 3 events.

Madison is going to a scrapbooking camp with her grandma Peggy for the weekend, please pray they have a safe wonderful time.

Until next time, Good Night

No comments: